Cali Coast Ras El Hekma

  • Down Payment 75,000EGP ⁄ 9 Years Installments
Cali Coast Ras El Hekma, North Coast, Matrouh

Cali Coast Ras El Hekma

Cali Coast Ras El Hekma, North Coast, Matrouh
  • Down Payment 75,000EGP ⁄ 9 Years Installments


Cali Coast Ras El Hekma

Cali Coast Ras El Hekma – the new launch in North Coast Egypt that will be a prominent landmark on the Mediterranean sea with a unique architectural vision that will amaze all vacationers. It Will enjoy such spectacular and wonderful designs inspired by the modern Californian style distinguished by luxury and prominence.




Perfectly Location

Cali Coast North Coast is located in a very special and vital place, which is Alexandria-Matrouh Road, specifically in the 198 km area, which is one of the most famous and most prestigious locations in the coastal region.

In addition to the wonderful and distinctive view directly on the Mediterranean Sea, which made life in the village of Cali Cost North Coast unparalleled, and you will not find it in any other real estate project.

As the beach has a frontage of 600 meters, in addition to the fact that the area of ​​the beach itself is 30 acres, or 126.000 square meters.

In addition to the depth extending up to 1600 square meters, which guarantees a wonderful view from all the units of the village, and also enjoys looking at the sea and watching the picturesque sunrise and sunset atmosphere.



Perfectly Master planned

The implementation of Cali Coast North Coast on a huge area estimated at 230 acres, with a total area of ​​more than 966,000 square meters.

Providing many sufficient spaces that the customer may need and search for within the village of Cali Coast. And that on a large area of ​​about 230 acres, which means that it exceeded 966,000 square meters.


It is a very large area that helped Cali North Coast to include all customers’ needs of basic and recreational services that make life in Cali North Coast village one of its kind.

In addition to dividing this area by 87% to include services and utilities, and the remaining 13% for buildings.


Cali Coast Ras El Hekma Facilities and amenities 

The services and facilities within Cali Coast North Coast are among the features of the project, as Maven Real Estate Development provided all the basic and recreational needs of the residents.




  • beaches .
  • the boardwalk.
  • swimming pools.
  • the lazy river.
  • land scape.
  • kids area.
  • club house.
  • gym.
  • cafes.
  • spa.
  • restaurant.
  • medical clinic.

About the developer maven developments

The Cali Coast North Coast project belongs to the business of Maven Real Estate Development Company, which has taken care that its project meets all the needs of investors and businessmen looking for villas and chalets for sale in the North Coast.

And that is by providing competitive prices and flexible payment systems so that everyone can choose what suits him in terms of payment and payment methods, as well as offering long payment periods to facilitate the purchase process and owning a unit in the best real estate projects ever.

Which planned to establish and implement many real estate projects inside Egypt, and implementation began in 2020, where it established Bay Mount Ain Sokhna, which achieved great success due to its features and services.

Maven Real Estate Development has many experiences and projects that it has built since its inception in 2009, and it is the developer of the Cali North Coast project.

Unit Types and Payment Plan

chalet, twinhouse , townhouse and standalone villa 



Start area:

  • chalet : starting area from 70 m2 : 135 m2.
  • twinhouse , townhouse and standalone villa : starting area from 162 m2 : 369 m2

Payment plan:

 Starting price from: 1,500,000 egp 

5% Down payment ,9Years payment plans.

Maven Developments

Request Information..

    Available Units

    chalet 75,000EGP / 9 Years Installments 70 m2 19/5/2022

    twinhouse 337,900EGP / 9 Years Installments 210 m2 19/5/2022

    villa 518,700EGP / 9 Years Installments 321 m2 19/5/2022

    Similar Projects

    Compare listings

    Maven Developments
    • Maven Developments