Mivida New Cairo

  • Down Payment 128,800EGP ⁄ 8 Years Installments
mivida new cairo, Fifth Settlement, New Cairo

Mivida New Cairo

mivida new cairo, Fifth Settlement, New Cairo
  • Down Payment 128,800EGP ⁄ 8 Years Installments


Mivida New Cairo

Mivida New Cairo , one of the most important real estate projects developed by Emaar Misr for Real Estate Development, which used the best modern methods that make it a project you wish to live in.


project Location

project is strategically located in the heart of New Cairo City, which is quickly becoming a new urban center. It is ideally situated in proximity to the American University in Cairo and only 20 minutes away from Cairo International Airport. Mivida benefits from having multiple access points through Road 90, Suez and Sokhna Roads.



Perfectly Master planned

The area of ​​Mivida Compound Fifth Settlement is a huge area estimated at about 860 acres, and the company that owns the project took this huge space in order to build a great residential edifice that provides the people of the compound with everything they need.



The company also chose to allocate about 80% of the project area for green spaces so that the owners feel comfortable, calm and sophistication, and the rest of the space, which is 20% only for residential buildings, and interspersed between each unit and garden unit to add privacy.

Mivida New Cairo Facilities and amenities 

A multi-generation destination with green landscape and outdoor activates all around you. It is the ultimate suburban experience with no compromises




  • School.
  • business park.
  • business hotel.
  • hospital.
  • central park.
  • kids area.
  • club house.
  • gym.
  • spa.
  • land scape.
  • swimming pool.
  • mall.
  • cafes.
  • water features.

About the developer EMAAR MISR developments

Emaar Misr’s vision is to become Egypt’s premier lifestyle community provider, through developing world class projects to fulfill the aspirations of its customer base. Emaar Misr’s aim is to continue to maintain a strong market position while increasing revenue and profitability.

Unit Types and Payment Plan

apartment  ,duplex, villa ,townhouse and twinhouse



Start area:

Payment plan:

 Starting price from: 4,500,000  egp Square Meter

5% Downpayment , 8 Years payment plans.

Request Information..

    Similar Projects

    Compare listings

    • SODIC